prep for 1.0.1

Ian Bruene ianbruene at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 03:37:51 UTC 2018

On 02/20/2018 08:41 PM, Mark Atwood via devel wrote:
> Hi!
>
> A few months ago, I announced prep for a 1.0.1 release.  Turns out, it never actually happened.
>
> So, I'm declaring an intention for the 1.0.1 release the weekend after next, about March 3rd.
>
> As you work, consider stability, and avoid introducing instability.   And let us know if it shouldn't happen.
>
> Thanks, everyone!

ntpsnmpd is reaching the point of not being completely insane to use it.
It could use more people whacking it with hammers or reviewing the code.

--
/"In the end; what separates a Man, from a Slave? Money? Power? No. A
Man Chooses, a Slave Obeys."/ -- Andrew Ryan

/"Utopia cannot precede the Utopian. It will exist the moment we are fit
to occupy it."/ -- Sophia Lamb