ntpd flakey ??

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Sat Feb 17 00:18:39 UTC 2018

Poking around, I see that some of my servers are not responding.  (I test
various combinations and/or collect data with noselect.)

Has anybody noticed anything similar?  Are you running the latest bits?  ...

I haven't seen any problems recently so I assume it's due to a recent change.
 All my recent changes have been in the crypto area and at least some of the
broken systems are not using crypto.

I haven't figured out a pattern yet.  (I won't have much time until this
evening.)  I think all my external servers are working so it's probably the
server side either not responding or responding with something broken.