[ntp:hackers] u-blox reference clock driver

Achim Gratz Stromeko at nexgo.de
Thu Aug 16 17:58:04 UTC 2018

Udo van den Heuvel via devel writes:
> While searching I cam across this page:
> http://www.tallysman.com/index.php/gnss/products/antennas-gpsbeidougalileoglonass/
>
> It has a few choices, even the `puck` type GPS is present; with some
> documentation even.

You should look further down that page for even more (and possibly
better) options, but I believe you are overthinking this.  These
antennas are quite certainly good, but if you can get them (the sales
partners in Europe at least seem to be geared towards the professional
survey/geometers markets) I expect the price will curb your enthusiasm
quite quickly.

Anyway, pre-filtered antenna is only needed if you have serious problems
with interference, otherwise the higher noise figure due to the filter
is eating into your RF budget.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER: