[ntp:hackers] u-blox reference clock driver

MLewis mlewis000 at rogers.com
Mon Aug 13 17:16:44 UTC 2018

I don't think so. I don't see the pin outs for the Timestamps on that
board. I haven't checked if that module has them.

If I understand what was used, it was the EXTINT0 and EXTINT1 inputs
that cause the GPS module to take a Timemark (timestamp), which is
output as UBX-Tim-TM2 messages. See page 69 of the M8T manual.

I do have them on my M8T from CSG
https://www.csgshop.com/product.php?id_product=195
accessed through
https://www.csgshop.com/product.php?id_product=217
with this cable
https://www.csgshop.com/product.php?id_product=216

I'd take a photo, but you can see such on those links.

The M8T they sent me was the old version, without the firmware for GAL.
And they wouldn't respond, but changed their web page so it was no
longer saying they came including GAL.
However, others who got an M8T board from them since got the newer M8T
that had the firmware that sees GAL.
YRMV