Feature Freeze Friday

Gary E. Miller gem at rellim.com
Fri Sep 15 19:44:52 UTC 2017

Yo Eric!

On Fri, 15 Sep 2017 15:38:48 -0400 (EDT)
"Eric S. Raymond via devel" <devel at ntpsec.org> wrote:

> It's Feature Freeze Friday.  The window closes at 5PM, so get your
> last-minute feature patches in now.

I got none, except maybe the register thing (#388), if you think that
could/should go in.

> As previously noted, work should continue on tracker issues and
> reactive bug fixes.

I'm working on #62 and I hope to get to #55 soon.

> One small change: while deadline for design proposals on /etc/ntp.d
> has been met,

How about you just merge my patch in #204.  And ponder my last
suggestion in #385.  If you approve those would be almos trivial.