ntpsnmpd

Ian Bruene ianbruene at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 16:27:07 UTC 2017

I have pushed the prototype SNMP AgentX daemon to the repo. In it's
current state it implements the basic data retrieval packets (get,
getnext, getbulk), returning dummy values for most items. At this point
others banging on it is probably more useful than preventing commit clutter.

I make no guarantees that the viewer will not suffer from ocular
bleeding when viewing the code. It is still very much a prototype.

Documentation will follow shortly.....

--
/"In the end; what separates a Man, from a Slave? Money? Power? No. A
Man Chooses, a Slave Obeys."/ -- Andrew Ryan

/"Utopia cannot precede the Utopian. It will exist the moment we are fit
to occupy it."/ -- Sophia Lamb