Let's get back to work

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Tue Oct 17 10:53:40 UTC 2017

I was expecting VERSION to get bumped to 1.0.1 after the tarball and such.

> From me: Local monitoring mode to measure and
> graph the offet between a noselected GPS and NTP time.

Just add "noselect" and graph peerstats.

------

A possibly interesting feature in that area.

I have code that writes refstats for each refclock.  At poll time, it drops
outliers from the fifo.  refstats includes the indexes into the fifo and the
corresponding offset values.  You can get some idea of the scatter of your
refclock samples.

We could add a flag to various drivers to write timestamps and data for each
received line.  That's a lot of data for a typical NMEA device but that's
what you need if you want to look at what's really going on.