we released 1.0.0, thank you, and take a break

Mark Atwood mark.atwood at ntpsec.org
Tue Oct 10 15:02:10 UTC 2017

Last night, we tagged and released 1.0.0 of NTPsec

blog post is https://blog.ntpsec.org/2017/10/10/version-1.0.0.html
updated historical narrative is https://www.ntpsec.org/history.html
press release is https://www.ntpsec.org/pressrelease-20171010.html
gitlab commit
https://gitlab.com/NTPsec/ntpsec/commit/3f72203164e9eebae0865f1b8dcd41b250bc232f

I would like to thank everyone who has worked so hard to get us here,
especially Hal Murray, Gary Miller, Daniel Franke, Eric Raymond, Cathy
Raymond, Ian Bruene , John Bell, Matt Selsky, Fred Wright, Achim Gratz,
and Susan Sons.  I'm sure I've missed people in that list, and I
apologize now for doing so.

I would like to thank our past and present institutional sponsors and
supporters, including Indiana University, the United States National
Science Foundation, OARcorp, Hewlett Packard Cloud Computing Service,
the Linux Foundation Core Infrastructure Initiative, Software in the
Public Interest, Penguicon, Two Sigma Investments, Google Compute
Service, Oregon State University Open Source Lab, the Internet Civil
Engineering Institute, the Mozilla Foundation, and the Thiel Foundation.

Everyone, take a break from NTPsec.  I don't want to see any commits or
any planning emails for the rest of the week.

Thank you all again.

..m

--
Mark Atwood <mark.atwood at ntpsec.org>