dns debugging messages?

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Fri May 19 06:35:49 UTC 2017

That newpeer stuff is just the tip of an iceberg.  There should be a lot more when the DNS code actually does a lookup and processes an answer.

My plan is to remove most of it.  It's high on my list, but I need some quiet time and/or I got distracted by the recent seccomp cleanup.

Feel free to put ifdef DEBUG around any DNS related printout that you find annoying and/or remind me occasionally.

If you want to help, please try various server/pool cases and let me know if you find anything that seems strange.