Something is buggy with iburst...

Achim Gratz Stromeko at nexgo.de
Sat May 13 08:33:52 UTC 2017

Achim Gratz via devel writes:
> Last contacted + headway gives 8192s or poll=13?  What is hpoll?  The
> other raspPi that doesn't have that problem (at the moment anyway, has
> this as 16s and correspondingly ppoll=hpoll=4 as configured.

I've had to restart some boxes after system updates and have finally
caught it happen: The client in question has received a kiss-o'-death
packet "rate exceeded" from the server.  How to reset this and even
better what should I configure to prevent it from happening in the first
place?

I still think there must be some bug somewhere that either makes the
client send too many packets or the server sending that KOD too early.

Regards,
Achim.