A talk on NTPsec

Mark Atwood fallenpegasus at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 21:06:13 UTC 2017

Sanjeev,

You can see a video of Susan's recent talk at
https://www.oreilly.com/ideas/the-internet-is-going-to-fall-down-if-i-dont-fix-this-susan-sons?imm_mid=0eb1c1&cmp=em-webops-na-na-newsltr_security_20161129

and her slide deck is at
http://slides.com/hedgemage/savingtime

Which GPS receiver puck are you going to use?

You and your audience can buy GPS receiver pucks at
https://www.etsy.com/shop/Fallenpegasus

Of interest to time geeks from that part of the world is that they will
receive from the the QZSS GNSS system that covers much of that part of the
world.

..m