What's the story on buildbot?

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Thu Jan 26 20:07:48 UTC 2017

> Can I get a few more clues?  I assume you do not mean the buildbot master.
> Which buildbot slave?  Can you duplicate manually?

I don't know anything about the current buildbot.

Ages ago, something that I think was a buildbot used to run a bunch of tests
and tell me if a push screwed up.  I think it also rejected the push in that
case.

Those errors were from a manual run.
> With configure --enable-leap-smear
> With configure --enable-mssntp

I was expecting buildbot to have noticed those errors.  I assume that it
isn't testing those corner cases.  The other cases worth checking are all
refclocks and no-debug.