Big endian success

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Mon Jan 23 03:26:37 UTC 2017

esr at thyrsus.com said:
> Hm...can we get that one, or another G4 Mini, hooked up to the build farm?

I don't know anything about the build farm.  Something used to send me email
when I pushed changes, but that went silent a long time ago.  What is the
current status?  Is there a web page describing it?

My internet connection is slow enough that you probably don't want to use it
and I probably don't want you using it.

Mac-minis are under $100 from eBay.  Be sure it says PowerPC G4.  Newer
versions are Intel.
You also need the power brick.  That seems to roughly double the price.

The display connector is DVI.  It's not the VGA that my other gear uses nor
the HDMI that Raspberry Pi-s use.  Mine came with a DVI to VGA adapter.