NTPsec annual face-to-face meeting

Eric S. Raymond esr at thyrsus.com
Mon Jan 2 02:47:33 UTC 2017

This is well-in-advance notice of the NTPsec team's third annual
face-to-face meeting, intended so you'll all mark your calendars.
It will be held sometime during Penguicon 2017, April 28th-30th:

https://2017.penguicon.org/

At this meeting we will review our progress, discuss project
strategy, and try to develop a shared sense of where we're
going in the following year. As effective as digital channels are,
this sort of thing is still done best in meatspace.

The previous two years' meetings have been both productive and a lot
of fun - there is much to be said for siting the gathering at a
science-fiction convention and giving everyone involved chances to
hang out together in a relaxed atmosphere before and after.

The meeting will be open to past team members, friends of the project,
and interested parties from the open-source community in general.  If
you think it would be fun to show up, you are almost certainly
one of the people we'd like to see.

Faith may be defined briefly as an illogical belief in the occurrence
of the improbable...A man full of faith is simply one who has lost (or
never had) the capacity for clear and realistic thought. He is not a
mere ass: he is actually ill.	-- H. L. Mencken