Need moar blog content!

Eric S. Raymond esr at thyrsus.com
Wed Feb 22 14:39:27 UTC 2017

I just published "TESTFRAME: The epic failure" on the NTPsec blog.  I
have only one entry left in my queue, on our documentation practice.

So far I've written about 75% of the content.  I'd like the blog not
to be mostly the ESR show. This means it's time for others to step up.

Society in every state is a blessing, but government even in its best
state is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one;
for when we suffer, or are exposed to the same miseries *by a
government*, which we might expect in a country *without government*,
our calamities is heightened by reflecting that we furnish the means
by which we suffer."		-- Thomas Paine