ntpq peers formatting needs floating point for time slots

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Wed Feb 1 23:50:48 UTC 2017

>> The printout in ntpq still needs floating point for big numbers.

> Not sure how that would look.

Ugly, but less ugly than the current setup.

In case I wasn't clear, instead of printing "-1234.5678", it should print
"-1234.56".

It's probably simplest to turn it into a string with 4 digits to the right of
the decimal point, then only print the first N characters of that string but
right justify them if there are fewer than N.  I think printf can do that,
but I'd have to look it up.