More cruft

Gary E. Miller gem at rellim.com
Wed Dec 20 20:02:35 UTC 2017

Yo Hal!

On Wed, 20 Dec 2017 00:30:26 -0800
Hal Murray via devel <devel at ntpsec.org> wrote:

> I found some libraries installed
> in /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ntp/ No local
>
> They had dates of Dec 6 and Dec 14th so they were due to some
> transient in our install recipe or I fatfingered something.

I had the same problem.  Some changes to the install process that got
backed out quickly.

We may want to add to the install process.  Have it check for other
copies of NTPsec installed on the system?  For example, if waf installs
in /usr/local/lib/pythonX.Y/site-packages, then check in /usr/lib for
conflicting copies.

Could be a can of worms, but we already put the worms in there...