#251: Add fudge option to server config

Achim Gratz Stromeko at nexgo.de
Sun Aug 27 09:22:14 UTC 2017

Achim Gratz via devel writes:
> I've got switched to VDSL2 w/ full vectoring last week and the
> asymmetry went to below 300µs best I can tell, so I've removed the
> fudge completely for now.  I can't fully load the downstream anymore
> as I'm currently synced at ~105MBit but get capped at 50MBit via QOS
> by the provider, but I've seen delay spikes to around 10ms so far.

My provider seems to have finished the line training.  I got switched to
55.5/10MBit for down-/up-stream a week or so ago.  The delay seems to
have stabilized in the process (going from formerly 26ms to 15ms too)
and I am seeing slightly less variation at the moment and only around
200…300µs excess asymmetry when loading the downstream to capacity.

Regards,
Achim.