Does anybody have a sample of a NMEA device with the 1024 week bug?

Trevor N. trv-n at comcast.net
Wed Apr 26 05:52:46 UTC 2017

I have a device that will rollover after week 1998 (in 2018) that I
just tested with a GPS simulator set to 2 years in the future,
attached to ntpd classic with a +2 year offset in get_ostime (and
"disable ntp" in conf)  and ntpcal_get_build_date() of 2016. The
512-week-around-receive-timestamp code in the driver fixed the
timecode timestamp from 1999-09-10 to the proper date.