Ready to push new DNS

Eric S. Raymond esr at thyrsus.com
Thu Apr 13 22:47:32 UTC 2017

> My plan is to push when I get back in several hours unless somebody objects
> or my testing finds something.
>
> I think it's working.  I'll be doing more testing while I'm out.  There is,
> of course, a chance I've broken something with a change this big.

Once you've pushed ut I'll update the test faerm and do some serious burn-in.

> I'm still seeing this on NetBSD.  Does anybody understand this one?  Is it a
> real error or a testing glitch?
>
> TEST(lfpfunc, Absolute) PASS
> TEST(lfpfunc, FDF_RoundTrip)../../tests/libntp/lfpfunc.c:268:TEST(lfpfunc,
> FDF_R
> oundTrip):FAIL: Values Not Within Delta . 2147483647.500000 diff
> 2147482624.0000
> 00 not within 2.384186e-07
> TEST(lfpfunc, SignedRelOps) PASS

I think Gary is working on this.

Please consider contributing to my Patreon page at https://www.patreon.com/esr
so I can keep the invisible wheels of the Internet turning. Give generously -
the civilization you save might be your own.