Unit bugs

Ian Bruene ianbruene at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 16:18:50 UTC 2017

Yes, it is mergeable.And it is better than head.

I de-wipped and it is rebasingas I type.

Logging is just a try/except block catching the unicode error, then
dumps with print(repr(foo)), then re-raises the error. So the traceback
still happens.

On 04/13/2017 11:13 AM, Gary E. Miller wrote:
> Yo Ian!
>

> I can't Merge a WIP, is it ready to push?  Is it better than current
> git head?
>
> Where does it log?  Often a crash is better since it gives you a line
> number to look at.
>
> RGDS
> GARY
> Gary E. Miller Rellim 109 NW Wilmington Ave., Suite E, Bend, OR 97703
> 	gem at rellim.com  Tel:+1 541 382 8588
>
> 	    Veritas liberabit vos. -- Quid est veritas?
>      "If you can’t measure it, you can’t improve it." - Lord Kelvin

In the end; what separates a Man, from a Slave? Money? Power?
No. A Man Chooses, a Slave Obeys. -- Andrew Ryan