[Git][NTPsec/ntpsec][master] 2 commits: Some u_long -> unsigned int changes.

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Fri Sep 23 21:04:22 UTC 2016

gem at rellim.com said:
> At my local Oregon State University (OSU) they teach the kids a lot on
> Atmel.  You can do a lot with a small Atmel CPU.  Then those kids go to big
> commpanies and just reuse what they learned.

Atmel also makes ARMs so that is a bit ambigious.  (I like them.  Good
documentation and flexible IO gear.)

What sort of code are they writing and/or working on?  Anything close to the
complexity of NTP?

The code I wrote for AVRs was timing critical.  I was counting cycles and debugging with a scope.  I used assembly language rather than c.