✘ntpviz and calculated tabular data.

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Fri Sep 23 00:43:54 UTC 2016

> Since the data is computed in ntpviz, not in gnuplot, would it make sense to
> put the computed data just in the html, instead of in the plot?

It would be neat if you could put the data someplace (file?) where a script
can easily get at it.  The idea is to automate collecting the data that goes
into the tables you have been building.  (But maybe that would be too much
clutter in the file system.)

The 1% line and friends were very thin when I looked at your graphs.  Maybe
thicker.  Maybe dashed?  (You don't need colors to tell them apart.)