ntpviz - Don't plot a line during data absence

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Sun Oct 23 20:53:32 UTC 2016

gem at rellim.com said:
>> Lines vs points is an interesting tangle.
> Yes, easy to change, but looks terrible to me, and everyone I showed it too.

Are you graphing any systems that are only using the pool?  That will get
some less good servers with ugly data.  To my eye, sometimes it looks much
better in points mode.

Another interesting test case is the NIST servers in Gaithersburg MD.  They
have a routing quirk that adds a 30ms offset as well as the noise from being
heavily loaded.