Draft Stratum 1 Microserver HOWTO is up

Eric S. Raymond esr at thyrsus.com
Fri May 20 18:39:03 UTC 2016

Anthony Stirk <upuaut at gmail.com>:
> Will respond more later but serial port thing fixed here :
>
> https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=148515

I attempted to follow one set of those directions. Specifically,
I changed /boot/config.txt so enable_uart=1 and disabled auto because
the enable for it was on the line above rthat - seems like they might
have both been put there by raspi-config.

That looked like it ought to work, But it didn't.  Sigh.

If anyone has a /boot/config.txt and /boot/cmdline.txt that makes
the GPS visible under 2016-05-10-raspbian-jessie-lite, I'd love to see it.