RaspbPi HOWTO

Clark B. Wierda cbwierda at gmail.com
Tue May 3 14:55:01 UTC 2016

On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 9:05 AM, Eric S. Raymond <esr at thyrsus.com> wrote:

> <snip>
> Accordingly, I'll be extending the breadth of the HOWTO to cover more
> hardware - not just two additional HATs but the Odroid C2 as well and
> probably the BeagleBone Black later.
> --

I'm looking forward to that document once it settles.  Then I will be
trying it against anything I have that might work.

I have RPi1, RPi2, RPi3, BBB, and O-Droid C2.  I also have an old Chumby
that I will try, but just for the challenge.

I have an Adafruit Ultimate GPS Breakout coming that I intend to try on the
BBB.  I have a few GPS devices of the handheld and mouse USB variety that I
intend to try as well.

Cheers,
Clark B Wierda