RaspbPi HOWTO

Eric S. Raymond esr at thyrsus.com
Tue May 3 13:05:33 UTC 2016

I'm back to working on the Raspberry Pi HOWTO (only its name will
probably change now, for reasons to be explained shortly).

This is now a fully official project activity, as Mark has a plan
to broadcast it yp a humdred hackerspaces and recruit the next
generation of time service experts from pepple who pick up the recipe.

Accordingly, I'll be extending the breadth of the HOWTO to cover more
hardware - not just two additional HATs but the Odroid C2 as well and
probably the BeagleBone Black later.

No one is bound to obey an unconstitutional law and no courts are bound
to enforce it.  	-- 16 Am. Jur. Sec. 177 late 2d, Sec 256