Monday checkin, please.

Eric S. Raymond esr at thyrsus.com
Mon Mar 28 17:06:58 UTC 2016

Mark Atwood <fallenpegasus at gmail.com>:
> Chris, Hal, Eric, everyone else: what have you been hacking on, and what
> ntpsec codebase puzzles are you thinking about?

Follopwing our IRC conversation about I'm now switched about 75% to
forward-porting fixes from Classic. None of these are very serious bugs.
Am now caught up to early January on their timeline.

Continuing also to run the usual auditing sweeps and keep an eye on
the issues tracker. No drama there, and I mean to keep it that way.

Hal has requested a git HOWTO for ntpsec developers.  I might do this, as it
turns our the git introductions I can find with a search engine are all
pitched at the wrong level, either first baby steps or thickets of theory.