Cross-building.

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Wed Mar 23 23:32:12 UTC 2016

verm at darkbeer.org said:
>> Do you have any wrong-endian systems in your collection?
>> That would be high on my list.

> Got some examples?  I'll see what I can do.  I really want to keep all of
> this  low-heat and low-power I may be able to find some old boards.

The best suggestion I have seen is an old PowerPC laptop.  I don't know
anything about the Apple environment.  Is something that old new enough?

Are there any wrong-endian ARM boards?  (I think I saw something about one
recently, but I forget where.)

It might be we should  just put support for wrong endian systems off to the
side until somebody comes up with an interesting modern platform.  Maybe just
mark it as "might-work but untested,"