My task list

Eric S. Raymond esr at thyrsus.com
Thu Jun 30 05:30:15 UTC 2016

Here's what I currently have lined up to do next, in the
priority order I currently have in mind:

1. Try replacing our buggy async-DNS code with the c-ares library.

2. If that succeeds, reinstate memlocking long enough to check if the
   crash bug recurs.  If it doesn't, leave memlocking in.

3. Collect the results from my first profiling runs, now about 14 days of data
   Learn how to graph and interpret them.

4. Write package-control files for Debian.

5. Do the cleanup required to get the code compiling under -std=c99.