My pre-1.0 wishlist

Achim Gratz Stromeko at nexgo.de
Sun Jun 5 15:31:18 UTC 2016

Hal Murray writes:
> Achim:
>   Can you verify that ntp classic still does what it used to?
>   Does the parse driver log anything to clockstats?

I haven't configured to output clockstats, sorry.  The peerstats do not
look any different before and after the switchover (configuration is
identical), just that ntpq shows the clock peer almost always synced to
PPS ("o") rather than unsynced ("*").  I could switch bone of the two
rasPi back to the original ntpd if it's important, but I'd require some
help in setting up a useful log to identify the difference.  Otherwise,
I'm pretty sure that the original ntpd reported the clock precision as
-20, whereas I'm now at -19.  However, I've played around with maxpoll,
so that might be the reason.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER: