Coverity upped its game again

Eric S. Raymond esr at thyrsus.com
Mon Jan 25 10:27:20 UTC 2016

An encouraging news bulletin because things have been a bit slow over the
holidays:

I'm now able to do Coverity scanning again after a hiatus of about three
weeks due to my cov-build tools going stale when I ubgraded to Ubuntu 15.

Coverity has improved its scan quality while I wasn't looking.
I found a resource leak in async DNS this morning and plugged it.
There was also a bad shift operation in one of the clock drivers
that had not been caught before and was easy to fix.

These are nice things to have land just before 0.9.1.