Broken links in ntpsec documentation

Sanjeev Gupta ghane0 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 15:38:23 UTC 2016

On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 11:34 PM, Amar Takhar <verm at darkbeer.org> wrote:

> I would leave the original URL but add a footnote with a URL to
> archive.org.
> Find a copy there the archive.org URL should be good forever but the
> original
> URL should stay to let users know where it came from.

Would it be better the other way: if found on archive.org, replace with
that link?  The archive link refers to and cites the original, anyway.

With a footnote, the user clicks, gets a 404, comes back, goes to the
footnote, at which point he has lost his place in the text (at least the
way I read web pages).

--
Sanjeev Gupta
+65 98551208     http://www.linkedin.com/in/ghane