NTPsec on OpenSwitch

Amar Takhar verm at darkbeer.org
Tue Jan 12 22:43:50 UTC 2016

On 2016-01-12 22:40 +0000, Srivatsan, Srinivasan wrote:
> Hal/Amar,

<snip>

The changes to the build system I started in December should fix cross compiling
I'm not sure when it will be I need to cutover Buildbot first and get the
testsuite formed up.

> [srinsriv] This version does not work either. Why do you think that the waf
> version would help us resolve this issue ?. Logs stored at
> http://pastebin.com/raw/ULRP3Vg9

I didn't think it would fix the problem I was looking for a better error
message.  What I'm trying to figure out is why it's saying "No such file or
directory."  I think the only way to fix this is to setup a local environment
and try to replicate the issue.

I can work with you offline to hack around this so you can cross compile please
send me an email directly explaining what you're trying to do and what
architecture / compiler.

Thanks.

Amar.