recurring "standup"

Mark Atwood fallenpegasus at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 11:58:59 UTC 2016

We should hold off still on adding or changing crypto for a while still.

Tweaking ntpq to show the setup is interesting.  Is ntpq called by anything
of note in any of the main distributions.  It may be worth adding that to
the display in a way that doesnt change too much, and then wait for bug
reports from distros and users.
..
If you think it continues to be productive, keep unsnarling
^C/SIGINT/setjmp, and talk who whoever else may have some insight.

At present, IIRC, our default build install location is /usr/local/...
with the expectation that we will let the distro packagers move things
around, instead of trying to keep track of all the various distro policies
in our own build scripts.   IIRC, you can configure man with a dotfile or
environment variable to also look in /usr/local/man

Interesting about the bug in the startup.  Does NTP Classic do it too?
 If so, report it to their bugtracker, after we release 0.9.2

Thank you for all your work, Hal.

..m