recurring "standup"

Mark Atwood fallenpegasus at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 00:47:42 UTC 2016

Hello Amar:

Let me help sort that priority list:

Get already existing OSes running on the new cloud provider.

Check into GitLab repos all of the configuration files and slave build scripts for BuildBot.  It’s ok if they have to be non-public-readable repos for right now.

Get cross compilation working.   Let us all know here on devel at ntpsec.org know as soon as that is done, as that will be the 0.9.2 release

Document how to write new tests for the new test system you have developed, and check that documentation into the developer docs.  It is very important that anyone be able to write tests.

Then do the the rest of the items on that list.

Thank you!

..m