hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Thu Dec 22 21:24:11 UTC 2016
I implemented the mru sort=addr
I fixed the ^C during collection. Only a few lines.
(Plan B was to mask the signal. There doesn't seem to be any way to do that
The frags= and limit= on the mru command are only used for the first batch.
I'd like them to stick.
The recent= gets included on the request for the second batch. The server
seems to do what we want if it gets that and also gets where-to-start info,
but we should clean that up.
The low level packet processing and/or retransmission stuff is broken. I
haven't investigated much. I've had plenty of other things to work on. The
grab-everything case works on localhost so I can test the case I was
One symptom is confusion when it gets an old (leftover from ^C) packet as a
response when the next mru command asks for a nonce. I don't know why the
sequence number filter doesn't catch that. We should probably flush the
input when starting a command.
I've seen various confusion when debugging is on. I don't remember a
specific case to start with. My first cut would be to add some counters.
I'd probably add some ugly debugging printout and clean it up after things
get sorted out.
The Except logic for the MRU command needs to process what (if any) it has
Summary: ballpark of a kilobyte per slot.
I just added some printout to the mru command.
# Collected 192155 slots in 54.099 seconds
# Processed 192155 slots in 63.410 seconds
# Used 291 megabytes of memory
These are my opinions. I hate spam.
More information about the devel