Reference clocks.

Amar Takhar verm at darkbeer.org
Fri Apr 8 15:59:49 UTC 2016

Does anyone here have any reference clocks they're not using?  I'm looking for
different clocks to test as many of the refclock drivers as possible.

I have some RF shielded boxes here and GPS signal generators so I can build my
own GPS signals then test for reception on the other side.  I do skew and
slamming on the clock signal to make sure our code handles this correctly.

My initial tests will be via PPS signals wired to the GPIO pins on RPIs.  This
will only let me test one type of refclock driver.  I should be able to find
something to test audio, too.

Amar.