Testing..

Daniel Poirot dtpoirot at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 23:41:37 UTC 2015

What are these "directions" of which you speak?  ;-)

I don't mind keeping an eye on the outlier operating systems... I can get
just about anything to compile.

I have "kernel and compiler" VMs for all six BSD's already setup.

'waf configure' on OpenBSD poops out with libevent2

I have wasted many an hour trying to get gcc running on the Android QEMU
emulator VM. It is NOT going my way!

I may have to switch to 'real' hardware instead. GCC on my phone, who would
have ever thought...

- dan