PARSE clocks.

Amar Takhar verm at darkbeer.org
Mon Nov 30 21:00:11 UTC 2015

On 2015-11-30 15:45 -0500, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
> > The list can be gathered from the Buildbot page all the information is there.
> > Maintaining a separate list makes no sense.
>
> Agreed.  We want to be able to extract the list for the 0.9.1 release
> announcement, though.

OK, I'll write a small Python script to generate this and build it into the
build system. as 'waf builders' or some similar command.

I should be able to do this to give a status update too which should go some way
to satisfy the needs for Hal.

> > I also want to do it in a way that lets us test our utility functions.
>
> Getting all these working is still the top priority for 0.9.1

Agreed, working on it.

> > > What's the URL for the buildbot status page?  I want tp put it on the
> > > contacts page.
> >
> >   https://buildbot.ntpsec.org/
>
> Thanks. The console view seems like the most useful one.  Is there
> some way we can see all of the platform labels?  Because they're truncated,
> I can't tell what's supposed to be different about the two columns
> that begin "Fedora 21 GCC 4".

Builds -> Builders in the menu.

This will update realtime when a commit comes in.  It's the view I sit on the
most.

Amar.