PARSE clocks.

Eric S. Raymond esr at thyrsus.com
Mon Nov 30 20:45:19 UTC 2015

Amar Takhar <verm at darkbeer.org>:
> On 2015-11-30 15:26 -0500, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
> > Hal Murray <hmurray at megapathdsl.net>:
> > > How about a list of what OS/distros are in buildbot and what configurations
> > > get tested?
> >
> > Amar, this should be your next priority after getting the unit tests done.
> > It's the other thing we really want for an 0.9.1 release.  Are the unit
> > tests done yet?
>
> The list can be gathered from the Buildbot page all the information is there.
> Maintaining a separate list makes no sense.

Agreed.  We want to be able to extract the list for the 0.9.1 release
announcement, though.

> The unit tests are close.. there are some things I'm trying to iron out as far
> as how to do the C++ -> C conversion some of the last tests rely heavily on
> method overloading.
>
> I also want to do it in a way that lets us test our utility functions.

Getting all these working is still the top priority for 0.9.1

> > What's the URL for the buildbot status page?  I want tp put it on the
> > contacts page.
>
>   https://buildbot.ntpsec.org/

Thanks. The console view seems like the most useful one.  Is there
some way we can see all of the platform labels?  Because they're truncated,
I can't tell what's supposed to be different about the two columns
that begin "Fedora 21 GCC 4".