PARSE clocks.

Amar Takhar verm at darkbeer.org
Mon Nov 30 19:36:27 UTC 2015

On 2015-11-30 11:32 -0800, Hal Murray wrote:

> verm at darkbeer.org said:
> > I'm not actually trying to test the code but do precise coverage reports so
> > I  can give meaningful displays of how much each area of the code is used
> > and by  what.
>
> That's interesting, but wouldn't be very high on my list.

OK.

> Does buildbot have a NetBSD system?  How about 32 bit vs 64?

I'm waiting for more access to setup additional VMs for this purpose.

> How about a list of what OS/distros are in buildbot and what configurations
> get tested?

This is already on the Buildbot website.

> Can you run our code on the buildbot systems?  That would be a giant step
> forward.  I don't know much about VM.  There are plenty of ways to screwup
> timekeeping, but it works well on some setups.

Yes I am working on that -- operational testing to actually launch each utility
and ensure they do something (to start).  Eventually it will get into more
precise tests.  I'm going to do it on a machine or two I have here.

Amar.