PARSE clocks.

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Mon Nov 30 19:32:39 UTC 2015

verm at darkbeer.org said:
> I'm not actually trying to test the code but do precise coverage reports so
> I  can give meaningful displays of how much each area of the code is used
> and by  what.

That's interesting, but wouldn't be very high on my list.

Does buildbot have a NetBSD system?  How about 32 bit vs 64?

How about a list of what OS/distros are in buildbot and what configurations
get tested?

Can you run our code on the buildbot systems?  That would be a giant step
forward.  I don't know much about VM.  There are plenty of ways to screwup
timekeeping, but it works well on some setups.