How to I modify the website?

Eric S. Raymond esr at thyrsus.com
Thu Nov 26 14:05:00 UTC 2015

esr at snark:~/software/ntp-rescue/www-asciidoc$ git pull
fatal: '/data/git/www-asciidoc.git' does not appear to be a git repository

and the repository exists.

esr at snark:~/software/ntp-rescue$ cat www-asciidoc/.git/config
[core]
	repositoryformatversion = 0
	filemode = true
	bare = false
	logallrefupdates = true
[remote "origin"]
	url = ssh://esr@oldtimer.ntpsec.org/data/git/www-asciidoc.git
	fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*
[branch "master"]
	remote = origin
	merge = refs/heads/master

Even pull access to the website repository no longer works.

How am I supposed to modify it now? I need to take Hopf Serial off the
endangered list.