checking in

Daniel Poirot dtpoirot at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 18:33:27 UTC 2015

I am using the following in Ubuntu 14.04 LTS:

sudo apt-get update

sudo apt-get install bison libevent-2.0-5 libevent-dev libcap2 libcap-dev libssl1.0.0 libssl-dev libreadline6 libreadline6-dev pps-tools asciidoc

git clone https://github.com/ntpsec/ntpsec.git

cd ntpsec

/usr/bin/python2.7 /home/user/work/ntpsec/waf clean

/usr/bin/python2.7 /home/user/work/ntpsec/waf configure

/usr/bin/python2.7 /home/user/work/ntpsec/waf build check