checking in

Eric S. Raymond esr at thyrsus.com
Wed Nov 25 05:27:19 UTC 2015

Mark Atwood <fallenpegasus at gmail.com>:
> Also, this is a good time for everyone to chime in with what things you've
> got working this past week, and what you thing you will be hacking on next
> week.  ("Next week" being modulo the US Thanksgiving Holiday).

Fixing small bugs opportunistically.

Working on TESTFRAME.  About 75% of the capture side is done, but the last
three intercepts are the hard ones.  There's some strange stuff going on
in the swings-both-ways IPv4/IPv6 networking code that I'm going to need
to grok before I can do the packet-in/packet-out intercepts.