checking in

Mark Atwood fallenpegasus at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 05:00:58 UTC 2015

Hi everyone.

Sorry for going silent for half a week, I'm helping to build Yet Another
501c6 open source project foundation to wrap around Yet Another big
multi-company open source project.  When it announces foundation formation,
I'll say what it is.

I'll backtrack this evening and tomorrow morning through list emails to
catch up.

Also, this is a good time for everyone to chime in with what things you've
got working this past week, and what you thing you will be hacking on next
week.  ("Next week" being modulo the US Thanksgiving Holiday).

Thanks!

..m