buildbot

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Thu Nov 19 18:40:51 UTC 2015

verm at darkbeer.org said:
> I just realised.. do you have javascript enabled?  If not the site requires
> it  in order to function.  I'm not sure about cookies.

Yes, I tried that, and one of the browsers I tried was an up to date Firefox.
 (But yes, there could be something screwed up on my end.)  I've got another
setup I can try tonight.

I took a quick look at the source.  It's all javascript.

I was going to make a wise-ass comment about a security project requiring
javascript which is known to be a source of problems.  There are some cases
where javascript makes sense.  I don't see this as one of them.