Cannot compile on Windows 7 64 bits with Visual Studio 2013 community.

Jason Azze jason at azze.org
Thu Dec 31 20:05:16 UTC 2015

On Thu, Dec 31, 2015 at 10:22 AM, Loïc Maury <lmaury at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'am trying to compile NtpSec with Visual Studio 2013 community,
> however that doesn't work :

Hi, Loïc,

NTPsec doesn't (yet) compile on Windows.

Check out https://www.ntpsec.org/supported-platforms.html

As of today it says:
"We intend to port to Windows, but that may not land in early
releases. The work requires we first sort out the threading code in
NTPsec and then review the Windows support and how it is integrated
into the code base."

If I'm feeling particularly masochistic some night, I might try to see
what happens when trying to build in Cygwin. :-)

Best,
Jason