quick status check

Amar Takhar verm at darkbeer.org
Tue Dec 15 03:08:26 UTC 2015

On 2015-12-14 19:05 -0800, Hal Murray wrote:
<snip>
> Along that line, I think we should default crypto to on and print that sort
> of message if it can't find the crypto libraries.

I think that sounds like a good idea.  I will add this to my list.

> Are there other features we should consider for similar treatment?

I will defer to you on this.  We don't want to get carried away and scare users.
One of the issues if printing a 'big red notice' is you drive users to remove
what they perceive as errors.  Even if they don't need it they'll want it
because they're told they don't have it..

Amar.